The Square M Group consists of two companies:
- Square M Engineering Ltd (1972), Burnaby, British Columbia
- Square M Systems Inc (1983), Markham, Ontario
Square M Group has been servicing engineers, designers, architects, mechanical contractors and end users for over 35 years by providing a number of highly efficient and solution based products to the HVAC industry. We are the Canadian representative for many of our suppliers and have built solid relationships that allow us to maintain a strong commitment to both our manufacturers and our customers. Our product lines have been carefully selected to ensure our customers receive innovative products that enhance performance and provide solutions to many common and unique HVAC applications.
Square M Group is dedicated to providing a high level of customer service. Our commitment includes:
- Providing solutions with high quality products and systems at competitive prices.
- Supplying on time.
- Proactively working with contractors to ensure installation is correct.
- Site visits to help solve problems and commission if required.
- Assisting the client with long-term equipment operation.
- Providing the designer with our expertise in product selection and interfacing with the complete system.
- Recommending someone else if we believe they can provide a better solution.
Square M Engineering Ltd
#120, 3993 Henning Drive
Burnaby, British Columbia
Toll Free 1-800-738-3569
Toll Free Fax 1-800-590-3569
Square M Systems Inc
#9, 55 West Beaver Creek Road
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Toll Free 1-800-814-7006
Tel 905-881-FLOW (3569)
Home | Product Lines | Projects
News and Announcements
ACUTHERM’S NEW ACU-ZONE HOT WATER ZONE HEATER
CONSTANT TEMPERATURE HEAT FOR VAV SYSTEMS
Acu-Zone Hot Water Heaters are specially designed to provide a constant supply air temperature at both design and very low airflows to a single diffuser or to larger VAV zones. The field adjustable supply air temperature is factory set at an optimal point for low room air stratification, approximately 90F/32C.
Acu-Zone Hot Water Heaters are equipped with a modulating proportional/integral/derivative (PID) heat controller that prevents excessive valve cycling at extremely low airflows. When the room temperature falls below the room mode control thermostat setpoint, the discharge temperature is automatically controlled by PID modulation of the hot water flow, using the minimum amount of energy.
Acu-Zone Hot Water Heaters can be installed in any existing or new forced air system.
Each Acu-Zone unit is ready to install with a single point 120 volt electrical supply connection and 24 volt room thermostat and water valve connections. The discharge air sensor and five feet of wire is coiled and factory connected ready for field installation